Coca Cola recrute 4 Profils:
-QSE Manager – Morocco & Mauritania
-Marketing Communications Manager
-Digital & Media Manager
-Marketing intern – Morocco
The Coca-Cola Company s’est installée au Maroc en 1947, elle a pénétré le marché marocain par l’intermédiaire des soldats américains en poste à Tanger, qui avaient importé les premières caisses de Coca-Cola au Maroc. Des années plus tard, des unités de production ont été mises en place respectivement à Tanger, Casablanca, Fès, Oujda, Marrakech, Agadir et Rabat.
Coca-Cola Maroc élabore et met en œuvre la stratégie de développement à long terme des marques, de la communication, développe la réputation de l’entreprise et prend en charge les Relations Consommateurs. Les collaborateurs de Coca-Cola Maroc sont principalement des “marketeurs” en charge du développement des produits et de la stratégie du marketing opérationnel (temps forts de marques (digitales), opérations d’échantillonnage, partenariats sportifs…). Près d’un million de collaborateurs travaillent pour The Coca-Cola Company dans le monde.
Coca-Cola Maroc, est communément appelé le Système Coca-Cola, pour faire référence à la compagnie Coca-Cola Export Corporation, et à l’ensemble de ses Embouteilleurs Partenaires.
Au Maroc on compte 3 embouteilleurs : «Nord Africa Bottling Company», qui détient 4 usines au Maroc, desservant le centre du pays (Casablanca, Fès, Marrakech et Nouacer); «Atlas Bottling Company», qui détient 2 usines couvrant le territoire du Nord, de Tanger à Oujda et la «Société des Boissons Gazeuses de Souss», qui détient une usine à Agadir et couvre la région du Sud.
Coca-Cola Maroc emploie plus de 5000 personnes, crée 15000 emplois indirects et compte plus de 140.000 clients au Maroc. Pour chaque emploi créé chez Coca-Cola Maroc, 12 emplois supplémentaires sont créés à travers le Royaume, contribuant au développement de l’économie nationale et renforçant le réseau de distribution et d’approvisionnement local.
QSE Manager – Morocco & Mauritania
Instructs and checks the work of other QA engineers; performs complex inspections and sets quality standards for in-process and finished products and materials; develops methods for testing and sampling; may evaluate production and recommend improvements; may act as internal consultant providing technical guidance on most complex projects. Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in specific area; ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
The role of this position is to lead Quality, Safety and Environment in Morocco & Mauritania with the objective to protect our business & trademarks (Product image, product integrity, food safety…), provide a competitive edge to grow our business (Build new capabilities for new categories…) and ensure we operate in line with TCCC and local QSE requirements & policies.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- 1. Lead Governance processes to ensure compliance with local & TCCC QSE policies and requirements across E2E supply chain; have a formalized management system that covers food safety and all areas of QSE
- Lead all QSE, food safety, safety and environment activities throughout the E2E Supply Chain to build the right culture, the right capabilities and successful implementation in the field in line with the BU’s short and long term business / strategic plans.
- Develop processes to ensure potential QSE risks are thoroughly investigated, analyzed and effective mitigation / preventive plans are developed, implemented and evaluated for effectiveness.
- Lead the execution of the ingredient suppliers’ management and development program including the SGP activities as well as managing all processes related to authorizations, approvals, validations, etc
Bachelor degree or equivalent in Science, Food Engineering, Food Science and Technology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology or related disciplines.
Related Work Experience:
10 years experience in Food Industry or FMCG in QSE or similar activities
- Build Value Based Relationships.
- Drive cross-discipline collaboration and teamwork
- Demonstrate ability to establish and nurture productive cross-functional and internal / external stakeholder collaboration.
- Accept and build accountability
- Import and Export Ideas
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0:
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Marketing Communications Manager
Provides analysis, recommendations and project management in assigned creative design segment; ensures appropriate planning and execution of assigned creative design projects and initiatives; builds capability in creative strategy. Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in specific area; ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
Define, develop and implement contemporary Content Strategies for North Africa Core Priorities
- Lead the strategic development of (core) brand ideas turned into relevant content across multiple consumer connections, media channels and devices
- Own the creative process through close collaboration with other IMC functions: from the Business Brief to the Communications Brief to Development of Liquid Ideas (Core Creative Ideas) to Specialist’s Brief to Content Production and Content Implementation
- Co-author the briefs for content development in any given channel
- Work in close collaboration with North Africa IMC team, North Africa Brand Marketing teams, Global Content Excellence and other relevant stakeholders following the PMO and steer through Marketing/IMC Factory process and RAPID
- For each charter North Africa leads create the most relevant content (across channels, devices, connection points) to be implemented in each market of North Africa with maximum synergies. For each charter North Africa is receiving adapt and tailor the Content Strategy and deliver Content to the needs of the Region
- Ensure that all Content is locally resonant and consistent across all relevant geographies
Drive thought leadership, build capabilities and establish a strong Content Community across North Africa.
- Contribute to thought-leadership and understanding of consumer and creative trends through best practice-sharing (importing and exporting of great ideas) in order to accelerate our ability to connect with consumers and resulting in more effective and better quality content and content delivery
- Support the digital transformation of our business
- Drive change, create and encourage innovation, helping the Brand teams to take measured risks and learn new ways of connecting with consumers, by teaming up with other IMC functions (Connections & Digital)
Leading, challenging and coaching of Creative Agencies, Digital Agencies and Production Partners across North Africa for better synergies and productivity.
- Identify and scale best-in-class agency management routines
- Apply and streamline agency management routines and principles across North Africa as well as establish agency remuneration principles according to Global Agency Management standards, in joint collaboration with Finance, Marketing Procurement and Global Agency Management support
- Drive productivity of agency roster and production partners across North Africa: identify and scale best creative talent, know-how and expertise in order to create contemporary content that excites consumers, shoppers, customers and the KO system alike
Digital & Media Manager
Provides analysis and delivery for all media programs and actions within assigned platforms, brands and/or geographies; supports agency management, project delivery and management of media to deliver market excellence, leadership and innovation; supports management of media investment by optimizing media productivity, implementing buying strategy etc. Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in specific area; ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
This position is the main Media and Digital thought leadership position in North Africa. This position will be responsible for ensuring best-in-class and industry leading Media and Digital solutions for mainly Algeria, Morocco & Tunisia. With the advent of online (specially social media) the entire Media scene is increasingly overlapping and complicated. Hence, this position will be more focused on leading the digital strategy, platforms, social marketing strategy/implementation and interactive contents for a specific portfolio of 7 key brands in North Africa, as well as the overall Media approach and implementation.
Key Deliverable of this position are:
Thought Leadership: a focused view in line with the latest consumer media trends, on which media is important to our business and which is not. This view will have to be customised by-brand. It will also need an aligned measurement system that caters to the new thinking Media / Asset Strategy Development: Partner with Marketing Director and IMC Manger to propose a by brand Media Asset strategy in both traditional and new mediums, with the sole purpose of serving our business with greater effectiveness and efficiency. Lead the deployment of this strategy. Create Structures / Processes / Guidelines: Create the necessary structures; process and guidelines for effective and efficient deployment of our Media Dollars. This will include all aspects from strict guidelines to by-brand considerations; it will also include global guidelines and process but customised to North Africa business need and North Africa business environment Industry Relations / Agency Relationship Management: this position will conduct annual review of all Media and Digital agencies. In addition, this position is the company’s authority on Media and Digital, and as such it will maintain contacts within the media industry. Participate in the negotiation and maintains relationship with media suppliers. Participate in industry forums and award juries Big Media House Negotiations –lead and negotiate best local deals for traditional mediums like TV; OOH; Radio and critical new mediums like Google; Facebook; Snapchat etc
- Lead the Interactive extension of IMC campaigns and charters to be implemented across a specific portfolio of brands, shaping the communication agenda in social media, interactive experiences, mobile and gaming. Lead the Connections & Media Strategy and Implementation for all the brands, be it related to specific Campaigns or to the Always-on presence.
- Lead the social media communication and plan based on real time contents for the specific portfolio of brands in order to generate and maintain a 365 days conversation with the right target per each brand.
- Be the project manager across all the phases of the creation, production, localization, translation and implementation for each interactive campaign related to the brands’ portfolio Relationship building with internal clients and external stakeholders. Keep ongoing conversation with the Franchise Brand teams.
- Budget responsibility for each interactive campaign related to the brands’ portfolio.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and reports on executed digital and social projects
- Hiring – have a say in the key agency personnel working on our business IMC Dashboard – single point responsibility for producing an accurate and on-time, monthly IMC dashboard for North Africa.
- Will enlist support of agency partners as needed Buzz Reports – single point responsibility for producing an accurate and on-time monthly buzz report of our social media activities.
- Will enlist support of agency partners as needed CIC – this position will lead the CIC function, making sure it operates 24X7 and is in alignment with the strategies by brand.
- The CIC will not only be listening, monitoring and publishing but it will also be creating always on content for brands as per agreed calendar and budget.
- This position will also liaise with the commercial team on e-commerce initiatives and will ensure our presence in e-commerce is duly supported with right digital media buys and will liaise with Content Excellence and Brand teams on the right look and feel on e-commerce MENA BU Coordination / BU meetings – will be the first point of contact and main representative of North Africa at BU or global media and digital forums and meetings (participation to be decided by IMC Director and North Africa Marketing Director
7-8 min. years in Media; Digital, Project Management. Brand Management is a plus
Fluent use of both written and spoken English, French and Arabic is mandatory
10-15% in total; Markets visits, BU visits, workshops, trainings, marketing meetings
- Delivers results – Lead role in communication development process
- Balances immediate and long-term priorities – ensuring timely delivery of IMC material and any timing changes fully communicated and aligned with key stakeholders
- Develops and inspires others – Lead role in keep team fully aligned and on the same page
- Good understanding of Communication development process. Manages agencies to deliver high-standard work that meet business requirements, while ensuring creative integrity and team motivation.
- Extremely Strong organization skills – highly responsive and communicative
Marketing intern – Morocco
Are you ready to have the most amazing experience in one of the most well-known companies in the world?
If you think so, you are about the join The Coca-Cola Company and embark on the journey of a lifetime.
We are looking for young talents, passionate, creative, curious ready to live the real experience working closely with our of exceptional Marketing Team.
If you are a Marketing Student in your final year of studies and looking to spend the final 6 month internship, this opportunity is for you. The internship not limited yet will focus mainly on the following :
- Assist the brand team delivering their upcoming projects
- Projects follow up & monitoring
- Brand performance tracking,
- Communication & coordination with our stakeholders